Massachusetts has over 150 State Parks and this year we want to offer our residents something new! The Plainville Park Department is now offering a one-day parking pass to any Massachusetts State Park. Although many State Parks have free parking options, this pass allows for free parking at any of the State Parks that collect parking fees. Take some time to explore the outdoors in 2020!
- Request Pass - Email Plainville Parks Department with the date you would like to use the pass at least 48 business hours in advance
- Pick up Pass - Park staff will confirm availability for desired date and set up a time for you to pick up the pass at the Park Office
- Explore the Outdoors - Choose one of the many State parks to visit for the day
- Return Pass - Drop Parks Pass off in the Park Department Lock Box located outside our office building at the conclusion of your visit
- Pass may only be used for a single day and returned the same day of your visit
- Vehicle used during trip must have a Massachusetts license plate
- Failure to return pass in a timely manner will result in inability to use pass in the future
- Lost Pass fee is $60
Places to Explore
- Borderland State Park - Easton, MA
- Watson Pond State Park - Taunton, MA
- Horseneck Beach State Reservation - Westport, MA
- Myles Standish State Forest - Carver, MA
Visit Mass.gov state parks guide for a full listing of Massachusetts State parks and any associated parking fees.