The Friends of the Plainville Public Library, Inc.
198 South Street
Plainville, MA 02762-1512
FROM: The Friends of the Plainville Public Library, Inc.
DATE: May 8, 2023
RE: Calling all Plainville Artist for Art Submission
The Friends of the Plainville Public Library. Inc. are looking for local artists to submit a full color original piece of visual or digital art. The artwork will be used to wrap the delivery box at the entrance to the library. The artwork should include bright colors, be family friendly and have a reading theme.
Details for submission of artwork:
- Applicants must be a Plainville resident at least 18 years or older. Include name, address, email address and phone number with submission.
- Entries must be between 8½” x 11” and 11” x 17”.
- Media may include acrylics, oil, watercolors, digital or other.
- When emailing entries use high resolution and include the size and media used.
- Submit artwork by August 31, 2023. The winning artist will receive $50.
- The delivery box will be wrapped with the artwork and professionally reproduced on waterproof vinyl and enlarged to accommodate the size of the delivery box.